Sunday, March 14, 2010

Foamy is the master of the squirrely wrath.

What's that? You've not heard of Foamy? Well head on over to Newgrounds and get educated my friend! Actually, a better way to get educated is to go to illwillpress.com, that's the website. He's so funny and full of hate. One of my favourite Foamy quotes is "you look that dumb ass straight in the eye and say "well that's too bad, because while you were wasting your time trying to get laid by old ladies I carved out your mothers eye sockets with a razor blade and sold her blind ass to bondage slaves of the japanese mafia and they've been shoving flesh eating cavern ants up her ass and video taping it for internet broadcasting. Now that's an insult!"

Anyway, on an unrelated note, I WANT TO GO TO TORONTO!!! Now, I am aware that makes me look ike a self-centered brat and maybe I am, but I have a good reason to be this time. Sweeney Todd is playing in Toronto. Until April 4th. Easter. I really want to see it, but my mom says I need a responsible adult (a parent, if you will) and I don't know what it is about parents and Sweeney Todd, but no one wants to take me to it. On top of that, RENT is also in Toronto, so I want to see both shows on the same trip. Again, I need a parent. Being 17 sucks sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment