Friday, March 5, 2010

And so it begins...

Here we are. Sitting at our computers. You reading this post, me writing this post. And for what? Well, essentially, just because. I mean, my friend has a blog, (you can check her out at http://thelifeandtimesofmelliee.blogspot.com/ ) So why can't I? I suppose it'll be a nice way to vent, no? And hey, even if there's no one out there reading this, I've got a method of coping with life, haven't I? You know, tell complete strangers about my problems and, by some mircale, it'll help. Well, it doesn't hurt right?

My counsellor retired some time ago and since then I've been going through a little rough patch. What else can you expect from a 17 year old female who suffers from slight depression and anxiety and hasn't menstruated in at least a year and a half? (although I'm on it right now, and though it's a bit of a relief, it hurts like heck) So, I figured I'd let this be anonymous counselling for me. None of you know who I am, and if you do, I probably already told you half this stuff.  The first thing to say is: This toga is quite snug. Why am I wearing a toga? Because I have drama festival and the cast of our play is dressing up in togas. Hence, toga.

The Corpse Bride just finished. Love Tim Burton, he is a genius!! Favorite movie of his is Sweeney Todd. Stephen Sondheim is also a genius. Musicals are genius. How many times can one person say genius in a sentence? I guess if you apply yourself, you could use it quite a few times and still have it make sense. I think that I will try it. Johnny the Genius was called Johnny the Genius because he was so smart (a genius, if you will) am his genius-ness was so genius that they decided to call him Johnny the Gneius. Hey, you know that drama festival thing? Yeah, I have to go to that now. Peace dudes and or dudettes...if you're even out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment