Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Uuuuuuuuuuuugh.........................

I have a headache. A very big headache. But not a real headache. Well, sort of a real headache, becasue I just clonked my head on a wall, but that's not the point. I am trying to comprehend the mess that is Twila, the Girl Who Waz in Luv with a Vampyre, which is almost as bad as My Immortal. Not to mention that I'm sitting in English class and it always drives me insane because, just my luck, I get stuck with the idiots who decide that hair clothes and boyfriends make a future (alright, so I'm sure they have more subtance to them I guess, but it doesn't seem like it.) Not to mention that I am an outcast, that girl you see walking in the halls, eyes down, mp3 out, book in front of her face? Yeah, that's me. The overweight girl who looks about ready to kill someone. But she has friends. And you've seen them. But they're outcasts too. And you watch while the people try to cut her down for wearing whatever the hell pops out of her closet at her first thing in the morning, and then she writes about it on he rblog, not mentioning names for chance that it might get discovered and she might get caught and penalized, her life made a living hell, her spirit broken. They tell you life's not really like that. But what do they know?

No comments:

Post a Comment