Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Attack of The Sadish Radish

That's right, I am a Sadish Radish. We've been finished performances for five days (yes, it's been about 25 days, give or take since the last post) and I am so sad. The set has been dismantled, and their painting the stage black again tonight. I am so sad about it. But we can purchase DVD's, so it's not ALL bad. Still pretty depressing

Anyway, I am in the middle of English class right now. My teacher may yell at me at any moment. We've got to compare three different movie versions of one scene from Hamlet (Mel Gibson, Keneth Branagh and David Tennat...David Tennant FTW) I'm a little bit not having any insperation. But I'm about to get yelled at, any second. So I'm leaving you with this very small post and one final word : Anomotapea. And I don't even think I spelled it correctly. Anyway, Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment