Monday, May 24, 2010

Encore is my new favorite word.

That's right, encore is my new favorite word. Know why? Cuz we're doing an encore performance of a few songs from the musical, that's why! I am so happy! Plus we get to do a song for the Cappies, which is basically the Oscars (is that the movie one? Eh, I dunno, they're all the same to me) for the school performances of Niagara (At least here it's the Niagra Region, I don't know if they do this elsewhere.) And we've been NOMINATED! WHOOO! Actually, they try to give us fair chance, so most people got nominated, but still. And, yours truly got nominated for Supporting Actress (which is weird, but oh well. I'll live.)

EDIT NOTE: The encore was great. Granted, it was just the song we were nominated for, but still. Better than nothing. The DVD's came in as well. I love it. Well, could been shot better, but it was still great. Got lots of pictures too. Cappies is on Thursday. Can't wait. Adios, amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment